1. What do you think an ideal bestfriend should be like? Accepts you for who you are, not expecting you to be one you're not.
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be? Do well for studies
3.Who's life would you want to takeaway most? No one's
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Spend half , save half :D
5. Describe yourself in three words. Anything but Not very ordinary ( LOL !! )
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Being loved by someone(:
7.What's the one wish you'll make this very moment? I won't tell you :D
8. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy? Yeah. Ha
9. Do you believe in ghosts? I'd rather see to believe but I don't ever want to see them so, ya. =.=
10.If the person you like secretly is already attached, what would you do? LOL, I'd give up. Duh=_=
11. Would you like to confess to someone you love by yourself, or through your friends? Through friends...
12. Who are currently the most important people to you? Friends &Family. :D
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Eh? I didn't kena tagged x:
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Walao .. ER..
15. What is the first job you wanna take once you graduate from school? ACCOUNTANCY
16. What's the one thing you hate most yet cant change? Thinking too much all the time x:
17. How would you rate the perfection of your life now? On the scale of 1 to 10. Easily satisfied, 7 out of 10 ? x:
18. Among your friends, who do you think is/are the most similar with you? None, everyone is unique
19. What do you think makes you stand out from the others? Idk =.=
20. Do you like your house now? Yeah :D
From IvyTankuku!
Rules - Blogger who has been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about themselves, At the end of this, You have to choose 10 people and tag them about this quiz.
Uhms...okayyy here goes. 1) I tend to worry/think too much. 2) I'm grateful for all that happened in my life thus far. 3) I am rather stubborn &impatient x:. 4) Conditional extrovert here. 5) I wish I can go to FIR concert, chances are slim =_=. 6) I LOVE PURPLE x: 7) I like KFC , alot! If only it don't make me fat.. I'll eat it like everyday. SERIOUSLY!. 8) I don't like to watch horror movies, x: 9) I think squeezing with ppl in trains is an awful feeling x: 10) I didn't know I have to think so hard for 10facts for myself. LOL!
OKAYY! so the ten people i taggg aree... anyone x:
From Peggy
1. How long will you wait for someone you love? - Until I realise it's not worthed it anymore.
2. What do you want to do now? - Just slack
3. If there is a miracle,what will you want? - That fastfood don't make people fat !
4. Do you hate your friend sometimes? - No bah.
5. Where do you wish to die? - Die in lalaland
6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after rain? - Yeah.
7. What are the impossible things you wish to do? - Tour around the world . Have billions and millions suddenly appear in my bank account.
8. Is there something you wish that never happen? - Yeah
9. Are you happy with your life - Rather okay with it.
10. What if your crush asked you out? - Then go out lor? LOL ?
11. What will you do when you feel bored? - Get high and start disturbing people x:
12. What kind of feelings do you hate most? - Helplessness
13. If you will be seperated from your loved one(s) for quite a period of time, what will be some things you want to tell them? - Always in my heart (:
14. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks? - Going to school? See friends? NOT TESTS/ TUTS =_=