Friday, May 8, 2009
the future, shining so bright!
Hmm. SPA is finally overrrrrrrr.
no more going into labs, digesting those stinky fumes -.-
&memorise the 3 to 4 pages worth of lengthy words
just to be regurgitated out in the next day &be forgotten.
For the 1hour of chatting w Mr Round,
I feel more assured, that I can do it.
Its just a matter of whether I want to or not.
I realised I just needed someone to talk to.
someone who had been there, done that.
I feel so much better, ha.
&I think he's a v nice tcher! :D
So much things to do, so lil time.
we tried to skip pc lesson today, but failed -.-
ended up doing pc still, but its ok (:
stayed back in school, ate lunch
chatted and headed home.
♥, everyday's a blessing, knowing that you're here w me (:the light shone upon my face,
i imagined it as the bright light indicating the future
as if the sun is saying ; the bright future is within your reach..
Blogged at 7:04 PM