3days ago, we celebrated our 5th month together :D Went to catch the X-Men movie, soooooo nice. I hope they will show how Storm came into X-Men I like her the most! x))))) Oh and Cyclops is reallyyyyyyy handsome x: Even better looking than Wolverine that ♥ was bz drooling about. Hmph.
I haven't taken my lunch yet =/ I don't know what I want to eat -.- Its so weird, when I'm not hungry, I'll crave for ALOT of different food But when I'm hungry, I don't really have any cravings =.= Thats true, atleast for today.
}Work it, make it, do it, Makes us longer, better, faster, STRONGER! Work it harder make it better, Do it faster makes us stronger, More than ever, hour after Hour work is never over{
Finally Chem Skill A is overrrrrrrr :D I think we always sigh nowadays x: Lalalala,
Blogged at 2:25 PM