Mmm. I changed blogskin :D No tagboard needed cos its rather dead anyways Econs CTest was over! It was a huge relief~ Doubt I'd do well anyway.
Hmm. Lunched at FeiXiong today. MMMMM, i think the food is rather nice &We chatted for quite a while From Bof to AhGuas to TV x: Heh!
Last night's Channel8 show was quite funny The part where they interviewed ChenHanWei I watched it w mummy &laughed at his curiosity Hilarious guy.
Went to FairpriceXtra today Bought 2kinder surprises! :D Gave the chocolate to ♥
Erm. It seems that 2weeks just teleported Now that the 2nd week is coming to an end.. It means that halfthe holidays is gone-.-
I want to get a bag. I wanna get new specs too! &I want to go shopping.. ..GSS.. Ah Yes, I want to watch Bof too! :( But I can't bcos I'd be so addicted to it & literally stare at the comp screen everyday. & the aftermath of finishing the series would be emptiness. Hmph.