I downloaded many unlimited trial w lots of sponsor's advert in b/wgames! &I'm having a hard time gaining my momentum back -.- lols. Tmr's like the real start of sch! =_= i miss school's food x: mmm, i feel neutral about it. Infact i'd rather school starts soon, start soon end soon luh x: Anyways, can't change it, gotta face it.
Everybody's out. Home alone. No ideas of sneaking out to buy mac o_o strange This few days it'd been raining! OLEH :D Nice weather to sleep in.. (:
I still crave for nice food, regardless junk or not I still want to change specs. I still want to go shopping!
Tonight's the last episode of the 7pm show! :( bids farewell to SheShiMan &waves hello to ZhengJiaYing Hoho, handsome x: Eheh, Harry Potter's coming out soon :( Walaoooooooooo........ I'm not supposed to use comp as much. Meaning I cannot pop up suddenly in msn & scare belly. Sigh. Blogged at 1:43 PM