<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7809524604938671522?origin\x3dhttp://redandblue-imp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
follow the beat!

DA DA DA BOM BOM BAK BAK BOM! :D

just me*


JiaHui
03Dec 1991
Saggitarius
JJC; 08s10
*
p/s. that girl's not me btw.

No tagboard required;
expressions in brackets()
Enjoy reading my blog :]



out and up

Annie
Ferynn
Ivy
Izzaidah
LiLing
Noella
Priscilla
Sophie
Tracy


credits

Blogskin done by 16thday ,
profile avatar from EgoBox , and quote made with help from Dafont and Photoscape .



Saturday, July 25, 2009

inferior!

Hey.
Am eating breakfast now.
Haha, mummy made fried sotong omelette.

Ytd I went to check my email
&I realised there's one from facebook
My primary sch friend actually rmbed me!
Haha. Such a suprise :D

Hmm I'm due to start work at 11
so I have to finish this quickly.
I caught Potter :D
I think it's uber sad that Dumbledore died.
Only me feels that way >:(
I still love every Potter film
cos I don't just watch it for the magic / fights.
Its the story, the plot, the characters that amazes me.
Not a hardcore Potter fan cos I don't read the books.
But I'm planning to buy all 7 after As! :D

My gum behind the last tooth on my right has been hurting.
First it was sore, now it's frigging irritating.
I don't want to have wisdom tooth, don't need to be so wise what.

Ah yes, ytd I went to buy horfun at 541 for lunch w ♥
THEN i saw this fat cat. ITS UBER FAT, gosh.
Me: OMG, that cat so fat sia! looks like Garfield right??
♥: Hahaha ya. He looks quite fierce.
& IT STARED AT ME TILL I'M ALMOST OUT OF HIS SIGHT.
Mmm, he looks almost like Garfield but he's like grey/black.
thn i muttered " Sorry Garfield friend" and quickly walked away w ♥.

Argh ytd I was late for tuition.
Took the mrt and walked all the way there.
Horrible! I was sweating like mad.
If my perspirations were coins, I'd be floating by now.
ZZZZZZZZZZ.

School was tests on and off.
MYE was disastrous.
I think it has been tough on ♥.
I'm always crying while he's always assuring.
He had never failed me. Thankyou :)
Had to move on.

I feel so inferior, close ones are doing great.
Yet I'm still so lousy.
To quote a friend,
"Studies has been a core part of me"
Not doing well is eating on my self-esteem.
I badly need my confidence back.
Sigh..

Blogged at 10:24 AM