I'm far too lazy to update this dead blog. Nothing interestin anyways. Prelim is coming to an end. I'm expecting the worst, like EEE/FF
Hmm. I sneaked out to buy Sausage McGriddles today. Cos! Papa was sick so Mummy brought him to see doc. HAHAHA, so it's mac time x: only the burger luh! Tsk.
2more papers to go! Thn there'll be an undeserving(for me) sept break. I hope the rain continues to pour everynight :D Though it's always a challenge, now more than ever, to get up.
Hahaha. Ah yes, mummy bought nice food for meeeeeee. Like the nicenice agaragar &the not very nice pandan cake. The pandan cake reminds me of pandan gueh. heh heh &Mummy bought hokkien mee takeaway on Wed. IT WAS NICE, 4PRAWNSSSSSS! Very nice. So I went to buy it yesterday &I still like it even though they gave me 3prawns. I have endless cravings that overwhelms my love everyday. Hahahahahaha.
The world is very fair, it only rewards those who work hard. Thats what he said today. I ought to do something, like seriously.
p/s: I WANNA TRY MANHATTEN FISH MARKET. WOIIIIIIII~~~~~~ Blogged at 8:34 PM